Upon Receiving Your Acceptance to Trinity
Congratulations upon being accepted to Trinity Classical Academy. We’re excited to welcome you into the Trinity family and we look forward to working with your student(s). Please feel free to contact our Admissions department or the Trinity office with any questions and we will be happy to make your transition to Trinity a smooth one.
You will receive notification of acceptance at your Family Interview. Within one week of acceptance, you will receive an email containing a link to complete your enrollment. Please use this link, as it contains your family’s unique set-up code to complete enrollment.
Please complete the following required forms:
Required Health Forms
All students (TK – 12th grade) at Trinity are required to have on file a copy of the following health forms:
- Birth Certificate or passport-Required before the first day of school.
- Immunization Records-Required before the first day of school.
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry. Kindergarten & 1st grade families must submit this 18 months prior to entering 1st grade to 90 days after.
- Personal Beliefs Exemption or PBE Form (CDPH-8262). For exemption from one of more required immunizations.
A. New PBE forms will not be accepted after 1/1/2016 in accordance with California State Law.
B. PBE forms filed after 1/1/2014 must be signed by a Physician to be considered valid.
C. PBE forms from a previous school/year will remain valid until the next check point is reached. Checkpoints are:
1. TK/K/1st grade entrance
2. 7th grade entrance
- Annual Sports Physical. For students who participate in a school sport.
- Medication Dispensing Form. A doctor must complete this form if the medication is prescribed by a doctor or if it is an over-the-counter medication that is given in a way other than prescribed on the original container.
- TDAP Booster. 7th – 12th grade students must include proof of TDAP Booster given after their 7th birthday. Families may opt out of this by completing the Personal Beliefs Exemption form.
A hardcopy of all forms can also be found in the Nurse’s office. Questions can be directed to our nurse, Brittany Fawcett at firstname.lastname@example.org.