Trinity Classical Academy
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Trinity Classical Academy is a college preparatory, classical Christian school. The Mission of Trinity Classical Academy is to offer a challenging education grounded in the Christian faith and the classical tradition to produce young men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose, and courage.
International students seeking admission to Trinity Classical Academy must meet the criteria listed below.
- Demonstrate proficiency in speaking, writing and understanding English by scoring the following:
- TOEFL: 71-74 or higher
- TOEFL Jr. 800-840 or higher (ages 11-15)
- IELTS-5.5 or higher
- iTEP academic – 3.5 or higher
- iTEP SLATE – 4.5 or higher
- Participate in an initial interview with the International Coordinator.
- Demonstrate an exemplary academic grade point average (transcripts translated into English).
- Be committed to Trinity Classical Academy’s Mission and statement of faith.
- Agree to reside with an English speaking parent or guardian. (Note: Trinity Classical Academy will provide assistance finding host homes, but does not guarantee, nor is Trinity Classical Academy responsible for placing international students with American families.)
- Complete and submit an application for admission (with all required health/immunization records) and the required registration/application fees.
- Submit academic records, copies of standardized tests, report cards
- Academic Screening and family phone (Skype) interview and essay exam with International Coordinator, Mrs. Tammi Scimenes.
- Trinity will consider international students in grade 7th-11th.
Please call 661-296-2601 with any questions.
Applications are to be submitted by email to email@example.com
**When submitting required documents for admissions for consideration, please include students name and grade in subject line of email.