Trinity Classical Academy
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Trinity Classical Academy is a college preparatory, classical Christian school. The Mission of Trinity Classical Academy is to offer a challenging education grounded in the Christian faith and the classical tradition to produce young men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose, and courage.
International students seeking admission to Trinity Classical Academy must meet the criteria listed below.
- Demonstrate proficiency in speaking, writing and understanding English by scoring 74 or better on the TOEFL test (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and participating in a phone interview with the Coordinator and willingness to travel to Trinity screenings and visit. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Demonstrate an exemplary academic grade point average (transcripts translated into English).
- Demonstrate exemplary Christian character.
- Be committed to Trinity Classical Academy’s Mission and belief statements.
- Agree to reside with an English speaking parent or guardian. (Note: Trinity Classical Academy will provide assistance finding host homes, but does not guarantee, nor is Trinity Classical Academy responsible for placing international students with American families.) ASSIGNED GUARDIAN STATEMENT
- Trinity will consider international students in grade 7th-11th.
Please call 661-296-2601 with any questions.
Applications are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
**When submitting required documents for admissions for consideration, please include students name and grade in subject line of email.