- Two Week Pre-College VIRTUAL Certificate Course
- Modeled after the MBA module Launch Your Startup, this interactive program will provide high school students with an intensive, "hands-on" course focusing on the creation, evaluation, development and launch readiness of a new business or social venture.
- Taught by Professor Daniel McQuade, Director of Columbia Business School, VFA
- College level course teaches students to prepare for college.
- Critical thinking, planning, setting timelines and targets, implementation of out-of-the-box ideas.
- Public speaking, leadership, develop an entrepreneurial mind, team building, collaborative working and creativity.
- All students receive a certificate of completion.
- A letter of recommendation is given to the students based on their individual performance.
- The student may request the professor to send the letter of recommendation directly on the Common Application or to the University of their choice.
REGISTER AND COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS BELOW:
After completing your registration, please submit the following four items to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to complete your application process:
1. Print, sign and date the attached participation oath.
2. One clear passport-sized digital picture
3. Statement of Your Interest & Commitment to the Program in a word document. In about 300 words, state your goals, why you want to participate in the Entrepreneurship course and what you hope to achieve through the program. Please also state your goals in the next six months. (optional)
4. Send your Biography in a word document: 100-300 word summation of your educational background and any extracurricular experience.
We will respond with the status of your application within 3-5 business days of receipt.
An email will be sent to Student, issuing a student ID.
After processing your payment an ID card will be generated and course details will be sent to you by email.
Student email ID must be accurate and cannot be changed for the entire duration of the course.
For further inquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com Or call +91-9811456566