Summer Camp Theme Weeks
Things to Know:
- Campers may bring their own toys, balls, books, etc. to camp (no electronics).
- On Tuesdays campers can bring bikes, scooters, or skates to use during our blacktop time. They must wear helmets and knee pads are encouraged. No hoverboards or skateboards :)
- On Wednesdays, campers will get wet! Please bring a change of clothes.
- Bring a water bottle each day.
- Please pack sunscreen for your campers. They will need to put it on before we go outside. We cannot apply it so please send a spray sunscreen that is easy to apply.
- Campers must wear a face mask and remain six feet apart from other campers.
- Bring TWO snacks and a lunch daily.
- Please be sure to sign up for new dates no later than the Tuesday prior to the week you'd like to attend.
- Any questions? Email email@example.com
Summer Camp 2020 Photo Gallery