● Please check the lost and found daily during camp for lost items.
● Children need a backpack for storing their belongings. Their names MUST be on all of their items.
● Please make sure your child has closed-toed water shoes, a one-piece bathing suit, a towel, and suntan lotion each day in case they are needed.
● Campers MUST wear closed-toed shoes at all times.
● Medication must be in a prescription bottle and the Medical Authorization Form must be signed by the parent. If medication is non-prescription (i.e. aspirin), a Medical Authorization Form must STILL be signed by the parent. Please give medication to the adult staff member at the sign-in table.
*The camp is open from 7:30am – 5:00pm. Your child may choose from many indoor or outdoor activities during the Camp's free time hours, which are from 7:30am – 9:00am and 3:30pm - 5:00pm. All campers must arrive by 8:45am and will be involved in a structured program until 3:30pm. If you need to drop your child off after 8:45am or pick them up before 3:30pm on a given day, please notify the staff in advance at the sign-in table.
● You must personally sign your child in each morning.
● No students will be admitted without advance payment.
● Your child must be signed out each day.
● Minors (under 18 years old) may NOT sign your child in or out.
● Campers may NOT sign themselves in or out.
● Please bring a written note if someone other than the parent or legal guardian will be picking up your child. They will need to provide photo ID when they pick up your camper. If you are unable to notify the staff in advance, call the Day Camp phone number. 661-644-7788