Trinity had its inaugural Summer Camp program in 2018. Seventy-seven campers enjoyed competitions, water games, field trips and fun with friends and camp staff. We are ready for our second year with even more fun planned. Please join us as we embark on Trinity Summer Camp 2019!
We welcome campers who will be going into Kindergarten through 8th grade this August.
See you this summer!
What We Do
Trinity Summer Day Camp consists of many fun opportunities. Campers will take some great field trips and enjoy fun days right here on campus. Camp also provides a time of Bible, crafts and recreation. There will be prizes, games, and lots of fun! Campers will be divided into smaller groups for most of the day, based upon their grade in August.
Campers will participate in Summer School three mornings a week, 30-60 minutes a day, reviewing Language Arts and Math.
The environment and daily program of Trinity Summer Day Camp is set up to enhance your child’s physical, social, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth with various activities and outings. Your child will participate in organized recreation, computers, crafts and Bible times.
(Full gallery of photos below)
1. Registration Fee: $25 (due with the application and non-refundable)
2. Non-Refundable Tuition
|Pre-summer Rates||Summer Rates|
|Paid by June 7th||Paid after June 8th|
|5 days $180||5 days $195|
|4 days $170||4 days $185|
|3 days $160||3 days $175|
|2 days $140||2 days $155|
|1 day $80||1 day $95|
3. Field Trips - Thursdays
Scooter’s Jungle, Sky High, Aquatics Center $35
Hurricane Harbor $60 ($35 if have a pass)
- Pointers for Parents
- Summer Camp Tuition Payments
- late fees
- sign in and sign out
- phone number during camp hours
- field trips
● Please check the lost and found daily during camp for lost items.
● Children need a backpack for storing their belongings. Their names MUST be on all of their items.
● Please make sure your child has closed-toe water shoes, a one-piece bathing suit, a towel, and suntan lotion each day in case they are needed.
● Campers MUST wear closed-toe shoes at all times.
● Medication must be in a prescription bottle and a Medical Authorization Form must be signed by the parent. If medication is non-prescription (i.e. aspirin), a Medical Authorization Form must STILL be signed by the parent. Please give medication to the adult staff member at the sign-in table.
All tuition payments must be made in advance and are non-refundable. Parents must notify the camp that their student(s) will be attending camp by the Tuesday prior to the week of attendance. No students will be admitted without advance payment.
● Signing up for Camp - Prior to June 7th - you can reserve a spot for your child(ren) in camp for any week(s). After camp has started, all sign-ups must be made no later than Tuesday of the week prior in order to reserve your camper's spot.
● When you pay your child’s Summer Day Camp tuition, you are reserving a spot for them in our camp. If your child is sick or misses a day for any reason, there are no refunds and credit WILL NOT be extended for the missing time.
● We recommend that you sign up for your planned weeks before summer begins due to space limitations. If you have not signed up for a week, your child may NOT attend unless we have an opening. Please contact our staff the Tuesday before the week begins to see if there is an available spot.
The camp is open from 7:00am – 5:30pm. Your child may choose from many indoor or outdoor activities during Day Camp free time hours, which are from 7:00am – 9:00am and 3:30pm - 5:30pm. All campers must arrive by 8:45am and will be involved in a structured program until 3:30pm unless otherwise stated (see weekly schedule for times). If you need to drop your child off after 8:45am or pick them up before 3:30pm on a given day, please notify the staff in advance at the sign-in table.
● You must sign your child in each morning at the front desk.
● No students will be admitted without advance payment.
● Your child must be signed out each day.
● Minors (under 18 years old) may NOT sign your child in or out.
● Campers may NOT sign themselves in or out.
● Please bring a written note if someone other than the parent or legal guardian will be picking up your child. They will need to provide photo ID when they pick up your camper. If you are unable to notify the staff in advance, call the Day Camp phone number.