Vision Night 2022
All of the items that you typically find in your packet, you will find here on this page. Please be sure to fill out the Advancement form if you didn't do it after Dedication Night and peruse the sections to see what pertains to your family. We hope you find this to be convenient, informative, and helpful.
Everything you need is on myTRINITY
- Your Student’s Schedule and Grades
- Resource Boards (links to all resources)
Store, health office, athletics registration, uniform policy, choicelunch, PTF, KOC, and more
Need help with myTRINITY?
Have you missed any announcements that are posted in myTRINITY and you'd love to receive notifications via email or text when an announcement is posted? Here are the instructions:
- Log in to myTRINITY.
- To set your notification preferences, find your name at the top right, click the dropdown, and click on Settings
- On the left, go to Notifications
- From there, you can select email and/or text (add a phone number) and then tick the boxes that you want to be notified about (announcement posted for this example).
- We encourage you to check myTRINITY regularly, as it is full of information - not just your child(ren)’s grades, but their schedule, all calendars, announcements, resource boards, etc. But certainly, the notifications are helpful!
The most current information is always on the myTRINITY calendar. You can customize the calendar to see what you want to see, set a feed to your own personal Google, iCal or outlook calendar, and even print a list or grid of events if you want to!