Trinity Classical Academy
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The Mission of Trinity Classical Academy is to offer a challenging education grounded in the Christian faith and the Classical tradition to produce young men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose, and courage.
In order to complete the application process, the following elements must be submitted to ForeignExchange@TrinityClassicalAcademy.com at Trinity. Applications are considered “Pending” until all application elements have been submitted. After all elements have been submitted, your application will then become “Active” and begin processing.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission (with all required health/immunization records) and the required registration/application fees.
- Complete and submit Student Questionnaire along with academic records (copies of standardized tests, past 2 years and reports cards, past 2 years). OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Submit three personal references, one from each (Faculty, Administration and Pastoral).
- Academic screening and family phone interview (Skype) with Admissions Director, Mrs. Elizabeth Froemming and International Student Advisor, Mrs. Tammi Scimenes.
The following information must be submitted for registration. All documents must be written in English.
- Registration Application, References and Other required documents
- School Transcripts or Grade Reports. Actual course names must be listed (i.e., Algebra 1, not Math)
- Completion of the I20 Signature Page
- Copy of Passport (showing F-1 stamp if student is transferring)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Tuition and Fees (upon acceptance)
Once this information is received, you will be notified if you are a qualified candidate for our I20 Program and an interview will be scheduled. We will interview via Skype.
After the interview, you will be notified of acceptance or denial. After acceptance tuition and fees must be paid. An I20 will not be issued if fees are not paid in full.
A face-to-face interview may be required before acceptance is obtained. If the student is accepted, all fees and tuition must be paid in full by August 1.
Upon arrival in the United States, the applicant and possibly the applicant’s parent or guardian must schedule a meeting with Head of School, Mrs. Liz Caddow; Upper School Principal, Mrs. Wendy Massetto; Admissions Director, Mrs. Elizabeth Froemming and International Student Advisor, Mrs. Tammi Scimenes to finalize the student’s acceptance to Trinity Classical Academy.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please do not hesitate to contact: Tammi Scimenes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661-296-2601.