- The Annual Tuition is due in full on July 1, 2020
- Alternatively, families may use one of the following finance plans: Two Installment Payments, or 12-Monthly Installment Payments.
- To be considered for Tuition Assistance, your application AND ALL BACK UP DOCUMENTATION must be submitted online at TADS.com no later than January 10, 2020 (returning families). For new families, your application must be submitted PRIOR to your Family Interview. You must submit tax return (2018), income verification and debt verification with your application.
- If your student withdraws from Trinity after April 1, 2020 (returning families) or one week after signing your enrollment contract (new families), parents are still responsible for the full amount of tuition agreed to for the 2020-2021 school year in the enrollment contract.
- Trinity offers personalized need-based tuition assistance. Apply for tuition assistance HERE or contact Elizabeth Hosmann for more information about our program, EHosmann@TrinityClassicalAcademy.com.
A Non-Refundable Tuition deposit of $300 per student is due upon enrollment
Please note: There are additional costs associated with optional extra-curricular activities such as athletics and fine arts.