Introducing our NEW School Management System
This will integrate student information (grades, etc), tuition management, family information and enrollment. Under this secure environment, you will be able to access all your account and student information, update information, check your account, and manage your reenrollment.
Please complete the following TWO steps in order to be fully logged and have your students signed up for next year (2021-2022)
STEP ONE - Complete your registration
Our online community is:
- Click on the link above to begin
- Enter your email address
- Click "First time logging in?”
- Enter your email address and click on the button for a username and password.
- Click Send and look for two emails with your new username and a link to set up your password.
Once you have logged in, you can view and sign your re-enrollment contract(s). Please let us know if you have any problems logging into your account.
STEP TWO -- Complete your student(s) re-enrollment
- Your 2021-2022 enrollment contract(s) are now available to review and sign. Please follow the instructions to complete the re-enrollment agreement(s)
- You will automatically be routed to the Smart Tuition page to set up your payment account.
- Once you are in Smart Tuition, you will be asked if you already have a Smart Tuition account. Please select NO.
If you experience any problems please contact the Admissions Office at Admission@TrinityClassicalAcademy.com.
Introducing our NEW Tuition Management Team
We are transitioning the process of tuition assistance awards, tuition payment arrangements, past due collections and other payment services to our Accounting department. Andrew Pulford, Trinity Controller, will now be the lead contact for families with questions pertaining to tuition assistance or payment arrangements. For help with your account or to make changes, parents can contact Nicole Eberlein, who will be assisting Andrew Pulford.
Although Shawn Doohen and Elizabeth Hosmann will still be available during this transitional year to assist you, we encourage you to reach out directly to Andrew Pulford and/or Nicole Eberlein with your tuition questions. They are excited to continue to serve our families with the same care and confidentiality that is a Trinity hallmark.
661-296-2601, ext 139
661-2962601, ext 140