Upper School Application 2021-22
To apply, create a user account which will lead you through the application process, provide links to schedule all appointments, and allow you to upload documents. Your account will provide you with an Application Checklist so you can track the progress of your student's application.
Below is a list of steps you will need to complete:
- Attend an Information Meeting & Tour
- Create a User Account by completing the Inquiry Form (LINK BELOW).
- Complete the Application and submit an application fee of $125.00.
- Request a Pastor’s Reference from your Pastor.
- Request an Administrator’s Evaluation from your child’s Principal, Vice Principal or Guidance Counselor.
- Schedule a Class Visit (for 7th-11th grade applicants).
- Schedule an Essay Appointment (for 8th -11th grade applicants).
- Schedule an Academic Screening.
- Submit the last 2 years of report cards and standardized test scores.
- Submit copies of your child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
- Schedule your Family Interview.
- Optional - Apply for Tuition Assistance. COMING SOON!! We will begin accepting applications for Tuition Assistance on or before December 1, 2020. If you would like to discuss Tuition Assistance prior to that date, please contact Elizabeth Hosmann, Admissions Director (661-296-2601 ext. 159 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a meeting.