Grammar School Application 2022-23
To apply, create a user account which will lead you through the application process, provide links to schedule all appointments, and allow you to upload documents. Your account will provide you with an Application Checklist so you can track the progress of your student's application.
Below is a list of steps you will need to complete:
- Attend Information Meeting & Tour
- Create a User Account by completing the User Account Form. (BELOW)
- Complete the Application and submit an application fee of $125.00.
- Request a Pastor’s Reference from your Pastor.
- Schedule an Academic Screening.
- Submit the last 2 years of report cards and standardized test scores.
- Schedule your Family Interview.
- Optional - Apply for Tuition Assistance. We will begin accepting applications for Tuition Assistance after December 1st. If you would like to discuss Tuition Assistance prior to that date, please contact Elizabeth Hosmann, Admissions Director (661-296-2601 ext. 159 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a meeting.