Congratulations and welcome to the Trinity family! Once you have been offered acceptance, please use the list below to ensure that you are ready for the first day of school.
- Enroll - The Admissions office will send you an email with a link to complete the enrollment process. This will include the Enrollment & Annual Tuition Agreement and information on the Non-refundable Tuition Deposit.
- Health Documents - You are required to submit a copy of your student(s) birth certificate or passport and their current immunization record prior to their first day of school. For students entering 1st grade, submit a copy of their current physical. Please submit to our school nurse or email to email@example.com once you have been accepted.
- Uniforms - Order your student(s) uniforms from Land's End and/or contact the Resale Uniform Coordinators to purchase used uniforms.
- New family liaison - Every new family will be assigned a New Family Liaison to offer support as you transition into the school culture and community. If you have not been contacted, please email our New Family Liaison Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have been accepted before the start of the school year, the following items apply:
- Summer Materials - If your student(s) have been accepted to 3rd-11th grade, you will be notified to pick up Summer Study Materials in the month of June. These materials will include information on Writing & Latin camps for our new 4th-11th graders. Writing & Latin camps are scheduled 4 days in the month of August prior to the start of school.
- First Week of School Events - There are three events that require your and/or your student(s) attendance prior to the first day of school: Book/Schedule Pick up (7th-12th grade), Meet Your Teacher (TK-12th grade), Orientation/Dedication Night (at least one parent from every family).
Contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions. 661-296-2601.