Congratulations and welcome to the Trinity family! Once you have been offered acceptance, please use the list below to ensure that you are ready for the first day of school.
- Enroll - The Admissions office will send you an email with a link to complete the enrollment process. This will include the Enrollment & Annual Tuition Agreement and information on the Non-refundable Tuition Deposit.
- Health Documents - You are required to submit a copy of your student(s) birth certificate or passport and their current immunization record prior to their first day of school. For students entering 1st grade, submit a copy of their current physical. Please submit to our school nurse or email to email@example.com once you have been accepted.
- Uniforms - Order your student(s) uniforms from Land's End and/or contact the Resale Uniform Coordinators to purchase used uniforms.
- Student Portal (upper school students) - Once you receive your Trinity email address, you can use it to create a password and access the student portal HERE.
- Parent Portal - once you have created your account in Renweb, you may use the same email address to create a password and access the parent portal HERE.
If you have been accepted before the start of the school year, the following items apply:
- Summer Materials - If your student(s) have been accepted to 3rd-11th grade, you will be notified to pick up Summer Study Materials in the month of June. These materials will include information on Writing & Latin camps for our new 4th-11th graders. Writing & Latin camps are scheduled 4 days in the month of August prior to the start of school.
- First Week of School Events - There are three events that require your and/or your student(s) attendance prior to the first day of school: Book/Schedule Pick up (7th-12th grade), Meet Your Teacher (TK-12th grade), Orientation/Dedication Night (at least one parent from every family).
Contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions. 661-296-2601.