Return to Campus Plan
Thank you for your patience as we navigate the changing regulations, mandates and guidelines which mean continuous modifications to our plans. Please continue to be patient, as we anticipate that we may have to make additional provisions in the coming weeks.
As stated, we are continuing to work diligently, seeking legal counsel on how to open with in-person learning—SAFELY, while simultaneously preparing for remote learning if we are compelled to do so.
It is our hope and goal to serve ALL of our families in the best way possible for THEM, knowing that every family’s situation is unique, with different levels of concern. Our MISSION remains the same, no matter what the circumstances—to partner WITH our parents to love and educate your children so they can become men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose and courage.
- How will teachers manage students who have sensory issues in the classroom? (Example: they are touching their hair, face or noses and then touching other students and equipment)
- How many Playground supervisors will be on hand per student?
- Balls - how will you mitigate them?
- How will classrooms be laid out? Will desks be equipped with shields similar to test taking screens?
- Doxology and chapels - will they happen?
- Extra curricular Uniforms, benches, balls, practices and games...how will this look?
- Drinking fountains should not be used, correct?
- Can the ventilation system be tested for Covid?
- Will there be air purifiers on class room?
- Temperature taking before entering school? (knowing parents can medicate before school and temps can rise)
- Will there be counseling available for students, given the emotional impact of this virus coupled with returning to school and the rigors of Trinity’s curriculum?
- Will there be an assessment of some sorts to see where students are academically after working remotely and having summer (and possibly fall) off from school?
- Kindergarten — how will nap time be accommodated?
- Is there a plan for reduced tuition, if there is no in-classroom instruction?
- What help do you need to prepare for the return of the kids?
- What else can we do to help push for Trinity to open?
Info Current as of 7/31/2020
If you have questions regarding our policy on cloth face coverings please reach out to the school nurse at email@example.com
- How is COVID-19 spread?
- what are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Will Trinity shut down if there is an outbreak?
- when is someone considered infectious?
- how do i know if i was exposed?
- What do I do if I think I've been exposed to COVID-19?
- How will absences and sick leave change during this time?
- What if I am vaccinated?
Links for Helpful Information on COVID-19:
Links for Current Updates & Research on Face Coverings: