From Mr. Richardson, March 24th
Good morning, Grammar School Parents!
I pray that this remote learning experience is blessing your children, and I know that it is extremely challenging! Please know that we are constantly re-assessing and adjusting as we grow into this distance program. Please continue giving your teachers and me feedback (both positive and negative) so that we can best meet the needs of every student at Trinity.
Along those lines, here are some new things to note:
1. All auxiliary classes will be optional: Art, Latin, Music, PE
- If your student is not overwhelmed, feel free to have them do as many of these classes as they can
- Teachers will interact with any work submitted, but grades will not be given during this time
2. While due dates may have been assigned, no late work will be penalized
3. We know that you are being overwhelmed with emails, and we are making a concerted effort to streamline these and keep them to a bare minimum
4. Daily Zoom meetings (completely optional) are being scheduled if you or your student needs to check in or ask the teacher questions
- Transitional Kindergarten: 10:30 am
- Kindergarten: 9:30 am
- 1st Grade: 10 am
- 2nd Grade Eledge: 8:30 am
- 2nd Grade Kahovec: 11 am
- 3rd Grade Herrera: 8:30 am
- 3rd Grade Fernandez: 10 am
- 4th Grade Gray: 1 pm
- 4th Grade Kang: 2 pm
- 5th Grade: 12 pm
- 6th Grade: 11 am - 12:15 pm (various time slots for groups of 5)
Thank you again for your patience and HARD work! And please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Principal, Grammar School