TRINITY'S Remote Learning Plan
As we enter into a period of remote learning at Trinity Classical Academy, it is worth emphasizing at the outset that our school and our community are not closed. Our campus may be, for the time being, but our mission to produce young men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose and courage remains alive and vibrant throughout this temporary period. Our method of educating children in the Christian faith and classical tradition is shifting from face-to-face to virtual, and we see both challenges and opportunities with this shift. However, it does not alter in any way our commitment to the health, well-being, and growth of every student in our community.
Communications from Principals
April 18th - from Mrs. Howell (Principal, Special Education)
April 9th - from Mrs. Massetto (Principal, Upper School)
March 26th - from Mrs. Howell (Principal, Special Education)
March 24th - from Mr. Richardson (Principal, Grammar School)
March 16th - from Mrs. Howell (Principal, Imago Dei School)
March 16th - from Mrs. Massetto (Principal, Upper School)
Communications from Head of School
Besides the video messages found on this page, copies of Mrs. Caddow's emails regarding dates for remote learning can be found here.
Tips for Parents
- Establish a Regular Schedule for your student(s).
- Create a study space that is conducive to learning and provides ample supervision.
- Be sure to read all school communications. This is an event that is evolving constantly, and it will be important to stay abreast of any changes that may occur. Please check the Trinity Coronavirus Response webpage regularly.
- Encourage independence, but recognize that this format may be challenging for your student.
- Assist your student in maintaining contact with friends virtually.
- Encourage physical activity to provide balance, stress relief, and time away from screens.
- When posting pictures on social media, please use #TrinityAtHome
Resources and Contacts
Andrew Richardson, Principal of Grammar School
Wendy Massetto, Principal of Upper School
Megan Howell, Principal of Special Education
Liz Caddow, Head of School
Elizabeth Hosmann, Director of Admissions
Jeff Kulp, Chief Operations Officer
Dr. Matt Dixon, Administrator of Spiritual Life and Co-Curricular Programs
Tom Brown, Director of Fine Arts
Most Recent Video Messages:
(Find More videos below)
All of our videos since Remote Learning began, including Coffee with Caddow, can be found on our Remote Learning Playlist on YouTube