Trinity is a special place to work and to go to school. Founded in 2001, it is one of the fastest growing classical, Christian schools in the country. It is a K-12 academy that seeks to not only teach, but to disciple students, in all grade levels and all levels of learning. Faculty and staff are regularly trained in the classical method, classroom management strategies, and strategies to include all types of learners. Additionally, faculty and staff are inspired and encouraged through regular worship and prayer. A culture of lifelong learning is fostered at faculty meetings and “Inspiration Days” (commonly known as in-service days).
Please read our statement of faith and mission statement and if you would like to be a part of what God is doing at Trinity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application or a complete job description.
Current Job Openings
Please email email@example.com to request application and full job description.
- Libertas Co-Op Science Teacher (part time)
- Libertas Co-Op Spanish Teacher (part time)
- Libertas Co-Op History Teacher (part time)
- Libertas Co-Op Bible Teacher (part time)
- Grammar School and Libertas Live Science (Part-Time)
- Grammar School Art (Part-Time)
- Rhetoric School Art (Part-Time)
- Coaches (Various Levels and sports)