The Human Resources department oversees the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and programs to support the human resources operational needs of Trinity with services such as:
- Implementing salary and benefit plans covering employees, retirees, and dependents
- Managing quality control for payroll and human resources systems
- Consulting with departments on performance management and staff development opportunities
- Monitoring comparable markets for salary and compensation trends
- Supporting recruitment and selection activities
- Coordinating safety programming and limiting liability
- Managing faculty, staff, and volunteer background checks and fingerprinting
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal legislation that affect compensation and work rules, and reviewing proposed legislation to determine the impact on these operations.
- Representing the Academy to various groups, such as the local community, other educational entities, state organizations, etc.
The Human Resources Department is located in the building next to the main campus at 28212 Kelly Johnson Parkway, #160.
Member, Cal Chamber of Commerce & HR California since 2002
Teresa began her career, receiving hands-on training, while working for a Human Resources Consulting firm. She has comprehensive training in all areas of Employment Law, Employee Relations and Training, Compensation and Benefits Administration, and possesses over 20 years’ experience in Human Resource Management. She feels truly blessed to be doing what she loves at Trinity, while her three children, Aaron (12th Grade), Emma (9th Grade) and Elise (5th Grade) receive the gifts of learning, love and inspiration. Phil. 4:13 “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.”