Schedule of Tuition & Fees – New International Students
2018-19 Schedule of Tuition & Fees New International Students
APPLICATION FEE $125 One-time fee for new students (non-refundable)
ANNUAL TUITION: $22,500 Due by August 1, 2018
- Tuition includes Textbooks, Technology, and an exemplary classical, Christian Education!
- School elective classes, required school fundraisers, house attire, consumable workbooks, materials fees for consumables in elective courses
- Hume Lake Retreat – spiritual emphasis week at a world-renowned Christian camp in the Sequoia National Forest. Hume hosts outstanding speakers, activities and team-building exercises.
ROOM, BOARD AND FEES: Disclosed Confidentially
- Room and board with a Trinity-approved host family for a 10-month contract and mutual extension available up to 6 years, reassessed every May.
- Transportation to and from campus and other school events.
- Room and board is to be paid in full directly to the homestay agency by August 1.
- Health insurance (required) Click here to obtain International Student Insurance
Optional (Prices vary)
Must be purchased from Lands End
7th grade ONLY science trip
8th grade ONLY promotion trip (optional)
Summer Immersion Camp
required for new students, recommended for returning
10th-12th grade ONLY (optional)
$100 (per exam)
11th-12 grade ONLY
12th grade ONLY (optional)
$1500 annual pass
Hot lunch program on school attendance days (optional)
Please note: There are additional costs associated with extra-curricular activities such as athletics and fine arts.
Other possible expenses are: Entertainment fees, flights home for Christmas and Summer breaks, Yearbook purchase. The cost of loaned textbooks and laptop is included in the tuition.
Please complete and return in PDF to ForeignExchange@TrinityClassicalAcademy.com
Attn: Tammi Scimenes
**All required documents will need to be submitted to guarantee acceptance for returning international students.